Maple Cinnamon Summer Fruit “Pizza” (Gluten & Dairy-Free)
I created this recipe out of sheer necessity! My 5-year-old was hungry but could only say, “I want something delicious…you think about it, okay?” So i did think about it…and I came up with this!
Every mom needs a nourishing, filling, and easy-to-make snack. I hope this helps fill your kiddie bellies and buys you a few moments of richly deserved peace and quiet.
Maple Cinnamon Summer Fruit “Pizza” (GF/DF)
- 1/2 cup whole fat coconut milk (source)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (source)
- 1/2 t. organic cinnamon (source)
- 3 medium strawberries, sliced (1/4″)
- 1 tangerine, peeled, sectioned
- Spread out the slices of strawberries and tangerines in the pie plate
- Whisk coconut milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon together.
- Pour over fruit.
- Place dish in freezer until set (approximately 2-1/2 hours).
- Slice and enjoy!
A few tips…
Once frozen, allow to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before cutting. This dish melts quickly, so a bowl is the best option to serve it in.
I kept this dish in the freezer for 5 days and it still tasted delicious. If you want to store it longer, I recommend preparing in a covered freezer-safe dish.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs at no extra cost to you. This helps support the cost of recipe testing. Thank you for your support!****