Nectarine Guacamole (Probiotic option)
- 1 medium organic nectarine, finely chopped (peaches also taste delicious!)
- 1 medium organic tomato (late summer, use heirloom varieties!)
- 1/3 + 3 T. your favorite salsa verde (AKA tomatillo salsa)
- 1/3 c. organic cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 ripe mashed avocados
- unrefined salt to taste (I use THIS one)
- 1 T. liquid whey* (optional)
*I drain my whey from raw kefir I purchase from Organic Pastures. The inclusion of whey gets you the benefits of probiotics without having to wait for the fermentation process. Read more about why fermentation is SO amazing in my post “Kraut is Sexy.” Spoiler alert: It improves digestion and maximizes nutrient absorption!
Mix all ingredients. Yup. That’s it This is really delicious served with my Bacon Tortilla Chips!
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs at no extra cost to you. This helps support the cost of recipe testing. Thank you for your support!****