No Cook Pumpkin Pudding (Dairy Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
I ALWAYS seem to have extra pumpkin puree and and coconut milk leftover from other recipes so I finally decided to put it to good use. And gelatin is such an amazing way to sooth your gut, promote healthy hair, skin, and nail function and it gives this pudding the body it needed to make it texturally pleasing.
My 4-year-old loves making this with me (even though we usually eat about 1/4 of the recipe before it makes it to the serving containers!).
You’ll Need:z (for about four 4 oz. servings)
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree (I use THIS one)
- 1 organic banana, mashed
- 1/4 c. organic whole fat coconut milk (I use THIS one)
- 4 T. organic grade B maple syrup (I use THIS one)
- 1-1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice (here’s my recipe)
- 1 T. grass-fed, unflavored gelatin (I use THIS one)
- Blend all ingredients EXCEPT GELATIN in a medium bowl using a hand mixer or immersion blender with a whisk attachment.
- Add 1/2 the gelatin and blend into the mixture well. Repeat with the rest of the gelatin.
- Taste the mixture–you can always add more pumpkin pie spice or maple syrup to suit your tastes.
- Store in small custard dishes. I love THESE lidded ones.
Disclaimer: This blog participates affiliate advertising programs. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to conduct recipe development, provide giveaways, and pay for the upkeep of this blog. Thank you for your support!